Type Your Search Here

WELCOME!!!

WARNING:
This site contains promotional reproductions only for qualified pro deejays. Please support the artists by buying the original material. For comments and requests email me:
djhendrix@yahoo.com


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Black VS. House [the hottest beatz]

Ace Of Base - All 4 You 2011 (V-Project Remix)
Bruno Mars - Grenade (John de Sohn Remix)
Chris Brown - Yeah 3x (Justin Sane & Mikael Wills Remix)
Dj BeatBreaker Ft. Punzo - Whip My Hair
Eminem - Without me (Dj Artem Menko remix 2011)
Katy Perry - I kissed a girl (Stefan Zweig Remix)
Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Jad Desenchanntee Vs Mysto & Pizzy Edit)
Ne-Yo - Give Me Everything (Prod. By Afrojack)
Pitbull & T- Pain vs Laidback Luke - My Baby God (Dollar Bootleg)
Shakira - Loca 2011 (Alessandro Vinai Bootleg Remix)
The Beatfreakz - On The Floor (ReDrum Hype)
Timbaland feat. Elton John - 2 Man Show (Cool Project & Max Carew)

Email Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment